Welcome! Thank you for your interest in Our Lady of Mercy Catholic School. We are honored to be a part of your search for the best learning environment for your child/children. Our Lady of Mercy Catholic School is deeply committed to presenting educational opportunities and challenges that lead to solid student achievement.
Our Lady of Mercy Catholic School holds a prominent position in the Westlake community. For nearly sixty years, Catholic elementary education has been a priority in the parish. Our academic curriculum follows the directives of the Archdiocese of San Francisco, is aligned with the California State Standards, and is now implementing the national Common Core standards in Mathematics and English Language Arts. OLM has a diverse co-curricular program that offers exciting choices for students to pursue their passions.
The Home*School partnership is quite strong in our community. Through the generous participation of parents, families, the Parish, and community friends, OLM can offer a safe campus and an exciting learning program. We look forward to welcoming your family into our school family.
As you tour our campus and perhaps browse our website we are confident that you will feel a connection to this vibrant faith-based learning community. Once you catch that Bulldog spirit, let us know how we can support your application process.
We believe that we are a distinct product of the past as much as we are the hope of the future! Therefore, the climate of learning will be nurtured by faith and strong beliefs in the amazing uniqueness of each learner.
May God hold you always in the palm of His gentle Hand.
Kathleen M. Garcia
We currently have openings in each grade level. Call (650-756-3395) or e-mail us today for a tour or more specific information.
- According to current California Education Code and directives of the Archdiocese of San Francisco, children entering Kindergarten must be five (5) years of age on or before September 1st; it follows, students entering First Grade must be six (6) years of age by September 1st
- All student applicants, K – 8, are assessed to ensure a smooth and appropriate transition into OLM School
- Please submit the following with your formal application: Birth Certificate, Baptismal/Sacramental Certificates, Immunization Records and the most recent Report Card for the student
- The complete Application Process includes all the necessary paperwork and the assessment appointment
- There is a Non-Refundable Application Fee of $50.00
Our Lady of Mercy School, mindful of its mission to be witness to the love of Christ for all, admits students of any race, color, and national and/or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at this school. Our Lady of Mercy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, and national and/or ethnic origin in administration of educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.