|Book Fair - posted Wednesday, October 01, 2014|
Our 2014 - 2015 Scholastic Book Fair will soon be here. The theme for this year's grand event is Sir Readalot's Castle: Enter the Kingdom of Books! Our kingdom of books will open its doors Friday, November 7th, from 4:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.. The fair will continue through Thursday, November 13th (7:45 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.) And since parents and families are key ingredients for making a book fair work, we hope you will join us in making this exciting event happen.
Volunteers will be needed. Service points will be given. For more information, contact the School Office or see the flyer in your family envelope.
|Parent Conferences - posted Friday, September 26, 2014|
Parent Conferences will begin on Tuesday, October 7, 2014 at 3:50pm. There is a sign up form for you in today’s Family Envelope. You must submit a separate form for each child in your family. ALL FORMS must be returned TO THE SCHOOL OFFICE by Monday, September 29th. Look over your personal schedules before choosing a time. Please offer an optional time also. Follow the directions on the Sign-Up sheet. This is just a request; there are no absolute guarantees! We will do our best to honor your selections.
|Reminders - posted Friday, September 26, 2014|
- FRIDAY, OCTOBER 3RD: 2:15pm - Blessing of the Animals Prayer Service in the Lower School Yard. Bring your pets or a photo of a pet.
- WEDNESDAY & THURSDAY OCTOBER 8TH & 9TH are NOON Dismissal Days to accommodate Parent Conferences.
- FRIDAY, OCTOBER 10TH & MONDAY, OCTOBER 13TH - No School!
- THURSDAY, OCTOBER 16TH – Photo Retakes
- FRIDAY, OCTOBER 17TH – Chocolate Sale ends