2020-2021 Tuition and Fees
The annual cost (tuition) for attending Our Lady of Mercy Catholic School is set on a Family Plan Tuition Table based on the number of children in the family attending school, Grades K-8. Tuition rates are derived from the school's operating costs and the number of students seeking enrollment. The family's annual tuition supports approximately 80% of the true cost of each student's education at Our Lady of Mercy Catholic School. Therefore, all families are required to participate in School wide events, programs, and fundraisers.
- Option 1 - Single Payment Plan: Under this plan, the entire amount of tuition is paid directly to the school on or before August 1, 2020. Tuition paid in full by this date will receive a $100.00 discount per family.
- Option 2 - Mandatory FACTS Tuition Plan: Under this plan, payments will be automatically transferred from your bank account monthly beginning in July. Parents have the option of a 5th, 10th, 20th, or 25th of the month transfer. All tuition accounts must be current at the end of each quarter in order for your child/children to continue attending school. Readmission to Our Lady of Mercy School will be granted only to those whose account is paid in full.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Accounts need to be current at all times. A $50 monthly fee will be charged to accounts that are not paid up up on a timely basis until the account becomes current. This fee will be added to the annual tuition rate or the balance owing regardless of what option is chosen.
FACTS charges $45.00 per year for their services; this fee is added to the annual tuition cost. FACTS will also charge for missed payments, insufficient funds or closed accounts. Tuition payments must be paid by the mutually agreed upon assigned dates. FACTS reports delinquent accounts directly to the School's Administration. The School then forwards that delinquent account to a professional third party collection agency, which takes over collection of this legal debt. This action can directly impact eligibility to re-enroll at Our Lady of Mercy Catholic School. Non-payment of tuition will jeopardize a student's ongoing placement in the School. If tuition is not paid in a timely manner of payment is ignored, students will not be permitted to attend school until the account is cleared at the end of each semester.
Student Registration for the upcoming school year is extended to families who are financially up-to-date with the current school year's tuition and applicable fees. The annual registration fee levied for each student being enrolled is non-refundable. This fee ensures a student's placement and supports program costs that include but not limited to: clerical costs for student files, certain curriculum materials and books, student insurance, standardized testing materials, and family PTO dues.
The (non-refundable) Student Registration Fee for 2020-2021 is $450.00 per students. Family/Student Registration is recognized as complete when required forms are submitted, the new registration fee is paid in full, and the current school year's tuition is paid in full.
Tuition for the 2020-2021 School Year is:
- $7,850 for 1 child (with Service point commitment)
- $13,900 for 2 children (with Service point commitment)
- $19,410 for 3 or more children (with Service point commitment)